Two Jasperserver on Windows Xp

kuzman

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the two Tomcat is working on diffrenet ports (server.xml), but the Jasperservers depending on each other.

I have created two database to the Jasper metadata. If I login to the first Jasper I lost my login to the second Jasper and vica versa.

What should I config in the Jasper to point to other Tomcat not to the original?

Is some global definitions in Jasperserver to prevent multiple JasperServer on the sam machine?
(I am using two different Tomcat..)

I got the following error:

Code:
Error Message: Unable to complete request: your conversation may have ended, expired, or was otherwise invalidated. Error Trace: org.springframework.webflow.conversation.NoSuchConversationException: No conversation could be found with id '1' -- perhaps this conversation has ended?org.springframework.webflow.conversation.NoSuchConversationException: No conversation could be found with id '1' -- perhaps this conversation has ended? 	at org.springframework.webflow.conversation.impl.ConversationContainer.getConversation(ConversationContainer.java:125)	at org.springframework.webflow.conversation.impl.SessionBindingConversationManager.getConversation(SessionBindingConversationManager.java:116)	at org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.support.AbstractFlowExecutionRepository.getConversation(AbstractFlowExecutionRepository.java:183)	at org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.support.AbstractFlowExecutionRepository.getConversation(AbstractFlowExecutionRepository.java:170)	at org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.support.AbstractFlowExecutionRepository.getLock(AbstractFlowExecutionRepository.java:125)	at org.springframework.webflow.executor.FlowExecutorImpl.resumeExecution(FlowExecutorImp