We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

My report is empty

yosioliver

Hi, i am  currently develop web application with using struts 2, ibatis  (for database framework), and of course iReport for displaying the report. I am using iReport 3.0.0, my question is, when try to print the report, the report is empty or blank, i am try for exporting to xls and pdf, for the database i am using ms access 2003. all my code for struts, datasource is correct.i still confuse why it is happened?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes when the report works inside iReport but does not work elsewhere it can be because of database rights.

To solve this, I try to run the report's SQL statement against the database using the same database account used by the application. What usually happens is I discover that the application's database account does not have rights to run the SQL statement. (Missing GRANTs ...)

Thank you for the answer, but i have created the Database Properties correctly.

and also i have configured the database on the Microsoft Windows Administrative tools.

Here is my Database Property configuration :

Code:
# Database PropertiesDatabaseDriver=sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriverDatabaseConnectionUrl=jdbc:odbc:WEDDINGDatabaseUserName=weddingDatabasePassword=weddingpassword# Report PropertiesReportHistory = C\:\\report\\ReportJasperPath = compiledReportsReportImagePath = images