Blank page being inserted when no data

Robbio

I am running into a situation where a blank page is being inserted into the report when an encapsulated subreport has no data.

I am essentially trying to create a second title page by inserting a subreport in the Title band. Specifically I pass no data to the subreport (other then needed parameters for display). So the 'use no connection' value is set in the subreport definition from the main report for the sub.

I setup the Sub report to print the title on a new page - as well as set the reports attribute "When no Data" to "AllSectionsNoDetail"...Lastly I tried to set on each band (except for the Title Band on the subreport) with a print when expression of new Boolean(false) - I probably didn't neeed to do this...

I suspect the issue has to do with the Main report, but I cannot tell why exactly.

I've included the jrxml as well as an example output PDF file. Any thoughts? Am I missing something obvious?

~Rob. [file name=BlankOutput.zip size=123874]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/BlankOutput.zip[/file]

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic