We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Integrate JasperReports Charts Themes

dgiulian

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to build a report that contains a chart with the aegean chart theme. I't works fine using iReport but when I try to compile it using my app using the jasperReports engine I get the message the following message:

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: Chart theme 'aegean' not found.

So I include the following libraries from the iReport folder:

• jasperreports-chart-themes-3.5.2
  • castor-1.2

But when execute it I get a very long message.

07/09/2009 10:29:56 org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from URL [jar:file:/D:/JasperSoft/iReport-nb-3.5.2/ireport/modules/ext/jasperreports-chart-themes-3.5.2.jar!/net/sf/jasperreports/chartthemes/spring/beans/chartThemesBeans.xml]
07/09/2009 10:29:56 org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from URL [jar:file:/D:/JasperSoft/iReport-nb-3.5.2/ireport/modules/ext/jasperreports-chart-themes-3.5.2.jar!/net/sf/jasperreports/chartthemes/spring/beans/defaultChartPropertiesBean.xml]

And it goes on for several lines.

The application works fine, meaning that I can see the compiled report exported to PDF, but these "errors" are quite annoying.

How can I integrate the Charts themes without getting this info messages?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days