ruyi

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

If your reports have the same structure, then you can use multiple detail bands. If not, then you can use jasperreports in order to compose an array of JasperPrint objets (one per report) and exporting the array to PDF.

Hope this help

Ana Rosa

Thank you so much Ana Rosa for your suggestion.

I am the new user of iReport so don't mind me .

Would you like to share me your knowledge about how to do the second option in iReport(compose an array of jasperprint and exporting the array to PDF)?

Thanks and Regards,

Ruyi

ruyi
Wrote:

Thank you so much Ana Rosa for your suggestion. I am the new user of iReport so don't mind me . Would you like to share me your knowledge about how to do the second option in iReport(compose an array of jasperprint and exporting the array to PDF)? Thanks and Regards, Ruyi
Suppose that the "String[] jaspers" variable contains the path of the files ".jasper". The code is something like:
Code:
JasperPrint[] jasperPrint = new JasperPrint[jaspers.length];for (int i=0; i<jaspers.length; i++) {   JRDataSource ds = //code for ds creation.    Map jasperParams = //include report parameters   jasperPrint[i] = JasperFillManager.fillReport(jaspers[i],jasperParams, ds)}JRAbstractExporter exporter = //code for export creationexporter.setParameter(... //code for exporter parametersexporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.JASPER_PRINT_LIST, jasperPrint);exporter.exportReport();