We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Error Using ArrayList as dataSource in Subreport

blackadder

Hi all.

I'm using an arrayList  which contains in each position a HashMap with the keys,and the values.

when i'm compiling the error is:

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file:
1. JRBeanCollectionDataSource cannot be resolved to a type
                value = (net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRDataSource)(new JRBeanCollectionDataSource(((java.util.Collection)field_datosListado.getValue()))); //$JR_EXPR_ID=26$
                                                                       <------------------------>
2. JRBeanCollectionDataSource cannot be resolved to a type
                value = (net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRDataSource)(new JRBeanCollectionDataSource(((java.util.Collection)field_datosListado.getOldValue()))); //$JR_EXPR_ID=26$
3. JRBeanCollectionDataSource cannot be resolved to a type
                value = (net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRDataSource)(new JRBeanCollectionDataSource(((java.util.Collection)field_datosListado.getValue()))); //$JR_EXPR_ID=26$
3 errors

In the Data Source Expression propertie in the subreport i have this: new JRBeanCollectionDataSource($F{datosListado})

where datosListado is the field of the master report which have the arrayList.I have tried with field class like Collection,list and object and the error is the same.

I don't know what to do.

Thank you very much

Post Edited by blackadder at 04/23/2009 09:13

Post Edited by blackadder at 04/23/2009 09:14

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic