iReport Charts

germs12

When developing report in iReport I'm finding that unless the number of data points along the X Axis is low (1-6) you can not read the values under the graph (See attached photo).  In that particular graph I desire the date for each bar along the bottom of the graph.  When I shrink the size of the "Category Axis Label Font" it becomes visible but only if you zoom in on the graph (which is unacceptable because this will be on a webpage and is meant for a quick overview of account information.)

Is anyone aware of a method for dealing with the inabilty to read the values along the X Axis.  In addition to this, does anyone know about the render types of the graphs?  When I use anything but "draw" it looks like a complete mess.

Thank you in advance :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lucianc,

Thank you so much, that worked perfect!  I have another question that I hope you can help me with as well.  When I run the report and build the graph, the values at the top of the graph get cut off.  Is there a way to fix this?

Post Edited by James Thullbery at 04/09/09 14:45

Post Edited by James Thullbery at 04/09/09 14:47

Post Edited by James Thullbery at 04/09/09 14:47

Not sure why that happens or what can be done to workaround it.  You could try to search the JFreeChart forums and see whether you find anyone that had the same problem.

If you think this is a JasperReports problem, log it as a bug and we'll investigate it.

Regards,

Lucian