We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

different header on second page

tubamanu

hi there,

currently i'm working on some kind of shipping order and i got a problem, maybe someone can help me:

Title Element: In Title Element  i how adress of the customer, my firm logo and information about the order. These 3 Parts are displayed only on the first page of the report. I used the title tag and it works fine.

If there are too many articles in an orderlist, a new page is created. this also works. Now my problem is, that on the second, third....n page should only be displayed information about the order. There should be no logo and no custmer information to see.

Currently i used pageHeader tag, but then, my order information is displayed twice on the first page, one in title the other in the pageHeader....

maybe someone can help me, how to display on the first page only my title and on the following pages only the pageHeader....

thx!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi tubamanu,

So I'm quite new to iReport I'm not sure if this is working, but what is about the "Printing when Expression" If you set it for the title to new Boolean($V{PAGE_NUMBER} = 1) and for the page header to new Boolean($V{PAGE_NUMBER} <> 1), then (if I'm right) the title is only shown on first page and the page header on all other pages.

chrissy

• 1 year later...