We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

jimjohn

Hii friends

I my group height is 37.

i have checked start on a new page option to true and set minimum height to start a new page as 35.

but it is not starting on a new page .

i am strugling with the problem for 2 days.

is there any other way to accomplish the same without using /n?

can anybody help me ?

Thanks in advance

Post Edited by jim john at 12/06/08 09:24

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A group's minHeightToStartNewPage attribute works in the following manner: when the group header is to be rendered, if the remaining vertical space on the page is less than the value of this attribute, then a page break occurs and the group header is rendered on the new page.

Is this what you intended?  Setting the minHeightToStartNewPage attribute to a value lower than the group header's height does not make sense.  If you want to group to start a new page, set the isStartNewPage attribute to "true".

HTH,

Lucian

pls try this

A group's minHeightToStartNewPage attribute works in the following manner: when the group header is to be rendered, if the remaining vertical space on the page is less than the value of this attribute, then a page break occurs and the group header is rendered on the new page.

Is this what you intended?  Setting the minHeightToStartNewPage attribute to a value lower than the group header's height does not make sense.  If you want to group to start a new page, set the isStartNewPage attribute to "true".

HTH,

Lucian