We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

xls cell format not according to format in ireport

skalle

Hi.

I`m have a report that is exported to excel, the report is created using ireport 1.2.8. The excel output seems ok at first sight, but all numeric values are inside a cell with "general" format in excel. I want the numeric values to be formatted as number in excel as well, in ireport the corresponding values are bigdecimal.

What I`ve done so far is check the is detect cell type in export options, but it didn`t help. Then I checked my jrxml manually and added 

(this property should probably have been there allready since I checked the detect cell type in Ireport, but it wasn`t there) 

But no luck, even when I added the property manually the xls output file still is formatting my bigdecimal values as general and not number. Any ideas? I have to use version 1.2.8. I will apreciate clarifying responses. Thanks.

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.detect.cell.type" value="true" />

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

I tried Ireport 3.0.0, using this version it seems to work. The cell in excel are still general though, but it seems that they are number not text. Does not version 1.2.8 support this kind of format handling? Or is it a bug?

• 3 years later...