JasperServer on oracle

swisssteve

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Are you using JasperServer with Oracle as your JasperServer repository?  If so, maybe you can help me?

So far, I've been able to create the repository in Oracle 9i using the instructions in the build help.  I've setup a JBoss server and deployed the war file per the instructions in the installation guide.  Everything seems to work correctly using the JasperServer interface, except when I try to save a report file (<>.jrxml).  I can save a datasource, image file, etc.  Just curious if I've done something wrong here?  I've included a stack trace and my database settings.  I saw a similar post in this forum with no resolution.  Unfortunately, we have no budget for pro, so, I'm trying to get community edition working.  Any help would be appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Glad you got it sorted out. I would have replied earlier but this forum doesn't seem to email me when I get new replies.

In any case I might not have been much use, as we use MySQL on the same server as JasperServer to make the setup easy to (re)deploy. In our case there would be no major advantage to transferring it to Oracle.