JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

display of images dynamically and multiple pages

poojap

Hi All,

I am completely new to Jasper ireport. I am using ireport 2.0. We have XML file as data source. I am facing 2 issues.

1) Xml File contains 4 tags  in xml file 2 of which give order of matrix. and rest 2 give a particular position in that matrix. Now what i need to do is display rectangle image in matrix format. Eg. if order is 3*3 then it should display 9 rectangles in 3 rows and 3 colms. Afetr that the rectangle at the position mention in the tags should be highligted.

2) I am dispalying a set of feilds in the detail band of the report. It has 5 rows to be displayed. But instead of displaying one below another on single page, it is getting displayed on multiple pages. 5 pages are generated.  this can be resolved if i reduce detail band's size, but i cannot do so because there are many other contents in detail band.

CAn anyone please help me with above 2 issues. This is really urgent. Thanks in advance.

i have attached the sample pdf and xml file as attachment. 

Regards,

Pooja

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Please find jrxml file as attachment.

For the second issue of displaying multiple pages, creating a new band has resolved our problem. Now the first one for displaying rectangles dynamically remains. I have no idea how to go about it. Please help me with this.

Regards.