We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

add pages

iamsuperman

Hi All!

I'm doing a report and I want the first five pages with a static text and images. I'm using jasperreports 3.0.0 and iReport 3.0.0.

I've tried to use the page/column element, but I don't know how to add some text and images in it. I can't make it work.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Did you get a solution to your problem? We have a similar condition where our static text is spanned to more than one pages. I've put all the static text in 'Details' section. Problem is that it is truncating the content which is more than max page height and not spanning to the next page. Please let me know if you have a solution.

Thanks,

Shyam

I have a sort of solution, but it doesn't include iReport.

As I have all the static content in an open office document, I converted it into pdf. I use iReport only for the dynamic data. And then, once I have all the data I need, I concatenate the two pdf files with iText classes.

I hope this helps you, since no one seems to know here if this can be achieved with iReport.

Cheers.

I have had some success creating multiple page reports by adding a sub-report at the very bottom of the page. Use the sub-report to produce the second page. This has worked for one 2 page report/letter I created. I have not tried adding a sub-report to a sub-report as would be necessary to create a report or 3 or more pages.

I hope that this helps.

• 3 weeks later...