Get ride of "Enter Username and Password" window

biaggi

Hi all,

I've been testing reports in my ubuntu desktop distribution and all work's fine, but i have a big problem when i test the server in suse Linux enterprise server.

First i get an error of awt, tring to launch the server exporting in CATALINA_OPTS the option headless does not solve the problem.

Second option is to raise a Xvfb service in the SLES10, but the problem this time is that the "Enter Username and Password" window seems to appear in the Xvfb, so I cant authenticate the session and the page keeps loading for ever.

So how can i get ride of that window, how can i propagate the username/password from the applicationcontext.xml to the xmla soap?

By now my source in the bean is like this:

<code>

<bean id="xmla" class="com.jasperserver.beansFactory.XmlaBeanDataSourceFactory">
                <property name="uri" value="http://localhost:8080/jasperserver/xmla?user=jasperadmin&password=jasperadmin" />
                <property name="catalog" value="mycatalog" />
                <property name="dataSource" value="Provider=Mondrian;DataSource=mydatasource;" />
                <property name="username" value="jasperadmin" />
                <property name="password" value="jasperadmin" />
        </bean>

</code>

So the bean receives all the info correctly but i dont know the name of the constants where i should put the username/password to get ride of the window authentication.

<code>

parameterValues.put("QUERY_LANG", "xmla-mdx");

parameterValues.put("XMLA_DATA_URL", this.xmlaConnection.getURI());
        parameterValues.put("XMLA_DATA_CATALOG", this.xmlaConnection.getCatalog());
        parameterValues.put("XMLA_DATA_DATASOURCE", this.xmlaConnection.getDataSource());
        parameterValues.put("XMLA_USERNAME", this.xmlaConnection.getUsername());
        parameterValues.put("XMLA_PASSWORD", this.xmlaConnection.getPassword());

</code>

So some one know any method to get ride of the mentioned window?

Any hint will be appreciated :)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually get ride of the window by just editing the acegi configuration in applicationcontext-security.xml, setting anonymous authentification for the xmla access and giving read-only access to anonymous users to the connection in jasperserver, but that didnt solved my problem, the script keeps loading forever in xmla reports (im surprised that sql reports works fine), next step i guess is try to use pja toolkit, but i cant even run the tests in java 1.5.0 (5.0) so im very discouraged.

I feel like grasping at straws :(, cos' I have no error in tomcat neither in Xorg logs