We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Verticle alignment of an image

sammy

Hi All,

I am using iReport to create a report. And have a question abt positioning an image vertically in my report. I know how to vericle align a text but couldn't able to figure out the image part.

Thanks for your help!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I am not understanding the question but the image element does have a Vertical Alignment property. You will find it in the properties of the image element in the Image tab.

When you say Vertical alignment do you mean in relation to itself (ie: Moving the image up and down within its own containing element) or are you referring too in relation to another image element in the design?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Verticle alignment in ireport only gives you to align the image middle , top or bottom of the border. I want to rotate the image to 90 degrees angle, so that the image would print top to bottom(by default it prints left to right).

Thanks!

Ah, I understand now.

I think you are going to have to implement your own ImageServlet and call it from the report to do something like that.

Maybe someone else has a better idea but I don't think there is a feature in JasperReports to assist with this.