We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Teodord - Please help!!!

rubedogg04

Unwanted blue border appears around all my graphics elements that contain hyper links.

I have done some troubleshooting and discovered that if i remove the hyper link from the element, the blue border disappears when i export to HTML. Problem here is that i need the hyper link. I can't find anywhere in iReport or the JRXML code where i can turn this off.

Is this a possible Bug in iReport 2.0.4, or the lastest jasperserver release? :sick:

I guess my question is, where can i specify that i don't want a blue boarder around my hyper linked element?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and i hope you can help me as i have exhausted all my resources trying to fix this.

Thnx

Post edited by: rubedogg04, at: 2008/01/21 16:48 [file name=chart-9dc1bf1899df6c606d1c195b99102fd8.jpg size=53223]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/chart-9dc1bf1899df6c606d1c195b99102fd8.jpg[/file]

Post edited by: rubedogg04, at: 2008/01/21 21:27

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just discovered that this blue border appears when under "item hyperlink", the "Hyperlink Reference Expression" is specified in the chart properties for a category series.

How does one go about removing this as i don't see tags specified for it. This causes a really bad report appearance.