Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

JasperFillManager java charts problem

sgstafford

I created this chart that shows average daily load factors for airline flights. The sql and report work great in ireports. The java class dynamically produces the sql and passes it in with some parameters,fileexport,and jasper object to JasperFillManager. The first go around produces the chart in html format great. However when I attempt to execute another report in the same session with different parameters(like different dates) the report returns back with the first results. I can shut the browser down and redo the report again and it works fine, but it is the consecutive runs after that that don't work. Very strange. I hope someone has seen this behavior before and can shed some light. I can give more details if you need. Thanks in advance for any help!!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Teodord for the help. I attempted the solution you gave me from the other post, but I keep getting nullPointer exceptions and Invalid image names. Here is the piece of code I have

exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.IMAGES_URI, "image?image=");

If I change anything on that line it results with errors

I tried like this...

exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.IMAGES_URI, "image?DummyParam=" + runcounter);

I incremented runcounter on every run, so the DummyParam is different. Its like it has to have the image?image=. What is the value of image, or how can I find the value of image in the URI?