We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Pdf Permissions

diogoveloso.82

Hi fellows...

I've searched a lot about this...but did't find a good answer...even an answer... most of the topics don´t hava replies... So... i'll try again... I want to put some permissions on my pdf file (that i see on brwowser) .. If i do it on my code before i generate the pdf it works fine... but when i try to use iReport option (Export Options - PDF - Permissions) it simply doesn´t work... so i opened my .jrxml to find this "line" but also couldn´t find it. How can i make this part works (Export Options - PDF - Permissions) on iReport? Is something that i'm doing wrong or some bug? Some feature that is not applicable yet?? And one last question.. when i set the permission to, for example, 1000000 (thats iText) where does ireport put this on .jrxml??

Any help would be usefull,

Thxs to all

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thks martynhiemstra,

That´s makes sence.... due to when i put password (both owner and user) it seemed it doesn´t work... but maybe that´s why... those settings may work only for reports generate whitin ireport.. thanks a lot.. only to be sure is there someone on the project that can confirm that??

Thanks

Actually i tried to run my report from inside ireport whithin some pdf export configurations... and it really works.... using the same report and same configuration, from outside(API), it didt´t work.... so those configuration only works for reports generated from ireport . If you want to put this kind of configuration you should use it before printing you report from your API..... thnks for your help martynhiemstra :P ... :woohoo: And i hope it will help some guys having this doubt...