Scriptlet Error (classpath?? type??)

robshep

I have sucessfully developed a report, using a scriptlet in iReport.

I added the scriptlet to the classpath in iReport. It works great.

When I deploy the report, with all the necessary Jars to the server where it will run, I get the following exception.

Code:
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Incompatible net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRDefaultScriptlet value assigned to parameter REPORT_SCRIPTLET in the TechniumCAST_Telephony_Itemised_Q0 dataset.
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.setParameter(JRFillDataset.java:895)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.setFillParameterValues(JRFillDataset.java:652)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.setParameterValues(JRFillDataset.java:603)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.setParameters(JRBaseFiller.java:891)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:716)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:669)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fillReport(JRFiller.java:63)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:402)
at com.techniumcast.admin.ipt.reporting.generating.ReportGenerator.main(ReportGenerator.java:116)

The error isn't too useful as it doesn't tell me if it has found the Class or if it is wrong....

The rest of Jasper works fine. My driving code - to compile and fill reports - performs another report immediately prior to the one that fails... and that is working OK, just not the ones with the scriptlet....

It compiles fine also.. fails at fill time...

any pointers are greatly appreciated..

Thanks

Rob

Post edited by: robshep, at: 2007/08/09 09:17

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic