We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Error returned in java application

CaptnTony

Aug 6, 2007 4:07:55 PM net.sf.jasperreports.engine.query.JRJdbcQueryExecuter <init>

WARNING: The supplied java.sql.Connection object is null.

Aug 6, 2007 4:07:57 PM net.sf.jasperreports.engine.query.JRJdbcQueryExecuter <init>

WARNING: The supplied java.sql.Connection object is null.

the two lines of code that are generating these errors are:

// create JasperPrint using fillReport() method

JasperPrint jasperPrint = JasperFillManager.fillReport(jasperReport, parameters, CIMS.conCIMS.connection);

and

// You can use JasperPrint to create PDF

JasperExportManager.exportReportToPdfFile(jasperPrint, "F:\Shared\CIMS\Invoices\Test\Temp\Todd\" + mInvoice.getInvoiceID() + ".pdf");

I should be using the newest versions of JasperReports and iReport. This just started happening today (has been working fine for over 5 months). I modified some of the sub-report queries to use Views in MS SQL Server 2000. These views join data across 2 different databases (the queries work fine both in SQL Manager and when I print the reports using iReport (as a preview with data)). The reports produce fine and show up in the preview perfectly, but I'd like to avoid this error if possible. Is it possible the the error is because the query crosses multiple databases and doesn't use any connections or user information specified within the report?

If you need any more information, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days