Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Unexpected Page Breaking

redwine

Unexpected Page Breaking

iReport Developers/Users

I would like to kindly request feedback from those who have encountered the following issue or something similar?

I have a master report with 5 subreports all contained in the detail band.

For some reason, a page break is introduced unexpectedly after some of the subreport sections when the report is generated.

Please see the attached sample files which include 1 master and 3 subreport files (subreports 2 & 3 are just repeated in the master report to show what is actually happening).

I have tried adjusting the band and report heights but those did not resolve the issue.

I have also looked into the XML code of each file and did not find any attribute/property which would force a break (or so I think).

Could this be connected / related to extra spaces (blank lines) appearing in generated PDF reports?

Other reports I have prepared and layed out in a similar way (master with multiple subreports) did not have this unexpected page break.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

edwin [file name=Unexpected_Break.zip size=6678]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/Unexpected_Break.zip[/file]

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days