How to parse subreport into jasperserver

murali.aitha

Hi,

I created Subreport using ireport,after that i parsed into jasperserver but its not resolving into that,its getting error as

org.springframework.webflow.engine.ActionExecutionException: Exception thrown executing [AnnotatedAction@383b19 targetAction = com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.action.ViewReportAction@22fe09, attributes = map[[empty]]] in state 'verifyData' of flow 'viewReportFlow' -- action execution attributes were 'map[[empty]]'; nested exception is com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Could not load object from location : .NonLifeInsurence.jasper

Caused by: com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Could not load object from location : .NonLifeInsurence.jasper

Hear NonLifeInsurence.jasper is subreport JRXML file.

Thanks,

Post edited by: murali.aitha, at: 2007/07/06 09:29

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Murali-

The issue is that the report is expecting a subreport on your local machine, which doesn't work when the report is in the repository.

Please try the following steps and let me know if it works for you:

1) upload the subreport to JasperServer using the plugin to whichever directory would like.

2) Change your subreport reference in the main report to be "repo:NonLifeInsurence"

3) Upload the main report again to JasperServer

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Beth