We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

not split group at end of detail

robshep

In my detail band I have 2 subreports and a supplementary group of elements as a small summary.

naturally, the second subreport and all elements in group are floating, however I would like for the group of elements not to split accross a page as the subreports grow in height.

I've tried most options available but can't produce the desired effect.

One possibility is to use a page break before the group and set an expression on the break element to only enable the break of there is not sufficient space to print the whole group below (group has fixed height).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could try to create a group that breaks at every row (group by $V{REPORT_COUNT}), move the group elements into the group footer and set the isSplitAllowed attribute of the group footer to false.

Regards,

Lucian

Post edited by: lucianc, at: 2007/07/05 13:19

Hi lucianc,

I am using jasperreports1.3.3, and my problem is this. I have a information section followed by a table and another table to be displayed. I have placed my information section in the title band and I have no problem in that. My problem is I have to place two tables which are not related to each other in the details section( both have dynamic Number of rows) . I have to display the table one after the other.

I am new to Jasper and have no idea about subReports or groupings. Please help me do it. Please explain step wise.

Thanks,

Anish.