Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Modify fields properties from scriptlet. Dynamism.

oscarAubay

Hi to all of you,

We are working with ireport 1.3.1 and we need to know how to modify fields or parameters or variables properties (color, length, value, etc) by means of scriptlet; is it possible, if so, how to do it?

Another question is, if we have a report component, for example, a text field which its length is, for example, 30 pixels, could it be possible the information to be written at it starting at the pixel or position we want, for example, pixel 22:

1 15 22 30

------------------------------------------------

| m y T e x t |

Ok, that is all, thanks in advance. Óscar.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oscarAubay wrote:

Hi to all of you,

We are working with ireport 1.3.1 and we need to know how to modify fields or parameters or variables properties (color, length, value, etc) by means of scriptlet; is it possible, if so, how to do it?

Another question is, if we have a report component, for example, a text field which its length is, for example, 30 pixels, could it be possible the information to be written at it starting at the pixel or position we want, for example, pixel 22:

1 15 22 30
| m y T e x t |

(The draw does not correnponds my words, do not notice it)

Ok, that is all, thanks in advance. Óscar.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Hi All,

i am having same question..Did you find any answer to it?

Seems like Jasper does not provide access to any other elements of the reports in scriptlet apart from variables, groups, fields.

Please let me know if you have any answer to it??

I have a specific requirement where i wanted to change pattern property of all textfields for all the report on server level. Would you suggest any other API or accessor methods where i can do it?

Thanks

Sandeep

Hi All,

i am having same question..Did you find any answer to it?
Seems like Jasper does not provide access to any other elements of the reports in scriptlet apart from variables, groups, fields.

Please let me know if you have any answer to it??
I have a specific requirement where i wanted to change pattern property of all textfields for all the report on server level. Would you suggest any other API or accessor methods where i can do it?
Thanks
Sandeep