REPORT_COUNT issue

marianela

Hi everyone¡¡¡

Sorry to butter you all with this (silly) problem...

I'm using a subreport that is include in my master report (of course...), I'm passing the REPORT_COUNT variable to the master report...everything works really nice until now.

My problem is that, now that I have that variable in my master report, I need to use it in order to decide if my detail band is going to print or not (PrintWhenExpression). The problem that I'm facing is that the value of my variable is null when my subreport doesn't have any data; so I don't know what is suppose to the my expresion in the PrintWhenExpression of my detail...I was thinking maybe something like:

Code:
new java.lang.Boolean($V{Condicion}.intValue() > 0)

But it doesn't work at all... :blink:

I really don't know what to do,pleaseeeee any help will be appreciate.

Thanks in advanced,

Regards,

Marianela

;)

P.S. I hope I explain my self clearly, but If some body need more detail please tell me I will be more than happy to provide them....

Post edited by: marianela, at: 2007/03/08 19:49

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I want to set the PrintWhenExpression is because I have some other fields in my detail band beside the subreport. So don't want to print those field when my subreport doesn't have any records to print.

I attach a document where you can see how my report looks now.

If you watch carefully you can notice that the second row Cliente: 68-Atlantel Inc doesn't have any rows from the subreport, so in this case that line shouldn't be print...

I don't know if I explain myself clearly,but I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks a lot in advenced,

Regards

Marianela

;) [file name=ReportView.doc size=77312]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/ReportView.doc[/file]

Post edited by: marianela, at: 2007/03/09 12:02