We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Cant Run my own dynamic reports

ktrinad

By: Karan - karanbhalla

Cant Run my own dynamic reports

2006-06-08 05:15

hi..

i created a .jxml file using iReport-1.2.2 and which takes a string parameter on prompt,passes that parameter into the report query on my MYSQL db and generates the corresponding report.Now when i run the report inside iReport for preview,everything runs fine,but when i upload the report unit in report server, declare the textfield shich takes the same paramater as input,it gives the following error :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No eventId could be obtained: make sure the client provides the '_eventId' parameter as input along with the '_flowExecutionKey' parameter; the parameters provided for this request were:map['folder' -> '/PepsiCup', 'report' -> '', '_flowExecutionKey' -> '_s7DBBC318-E135-C857-0B21-9604DE7A5BE4_c432C6F7D-87A6-A8DA-0B58-EC8B98993F7C', '_flowId' -> 'repositoryFlow', 'Databases' -> 'mysql']

well,m using jasperserver-.9.9.2 and used the windows installer for installing the tomcat and the MYSQL server along with that. The problem is that when i upload a report which does not take any interactive input, works fine. but the 1 where i give parameter input, does not.

any help will be welcome

karan

By: Sherman Wood - sgwood

RE: Cant Run my own dynamic reports

2006-06-11 04:41

Have you changed the repository/defaultView.jsp or FillParams.jsp?

Sherman

JasperSoft

2006-06-08 21:45

hi..

i read in a previous post that there is some bug relating to the input parameters. This is really urgent since my application is going live in a couple of days and i need to know if this problem could be solved or not. And if it can be solved, then how??

Thanks in advance

Karan

By: Sherman Wood - sgwood

2006-06-11 04:44

The issues with parameters in the 0.9.2 release are that parameters passed by the URL were not included (still outstanding) and selection from a list of values was not working (fixed now).

Sherman

JasperSoft

2006-06-11 22:29

I have not made any changes to "repository/defaultView.jsp or FillParams.jsp". Do i need to make any changes to this file? If yes, what changes?

I read a previous post rgarding passing parameters directly through URL and it did not work for me. The selection through a list of values is also not working.

Do you say that the 3rd option of passing the parameters through a text field should work?? Because that also is not working for me. Can you tell me the fixes to this problem because i have finished making my reports using iReports and all my work is stalled because of this small problem.

Can you tell me when the new release is due?

Thanks,

Karan

By: T Kavanagh - tkavanagh

2006-06-14 11:44

Karan,

The next release is due thursday June 22nd.

-Tony

2006-06-14 22:45

hey tony..

thanks for the info..

karan

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days