The Jaspersoft team has revamped and expanded upon nearly every instance in our Jaspersoft product offering, and they are excited to share the new features and functionality with you. Join us for this live session hosted by our expert product and engineering team to walk you through the details and answer any questions. For a high-level review of what's new in Jaspersoft 9.0, see below.
VP, Software Engineering
Sr. Director, Software Engineering
User Experience Manager
Can't attend live? Register anyway, and we'll send you the on-demand webinar recording post event. If you have any questions to contribute ahead of the webinar, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Distribution: Data alerts with notifications
- Stronger UI/UX: Drill down, report hyperlinks in dashboards, advanced date time calculations, UI improvements
- Observability: Enhanced tracing and monitoring
- Authentication: Out-of-box support for OAuth OpenID providers, Microsoft Graph API authentication in scheduler
- Data processing: Trino integration for faster data processing and data federation support
- Security: Secured JNDI data sources, library updates, security fixes
- Ad Hoc component: Decoupling the Ad Hoc reports from the designer
JasperReports Web Studio
- Stronger UI/UX: Drag & drop fields in Designer, Expression Editor, automatic error validation, built-in parameter prompts, simpler browse and download, copy & paste in Designer
- Repository: JackRabbit as default repository
- White labeling: Personalize the look and feel of any screen element with custom css