All Questions related to JasperReports Flash Viewer

Jaspersoft Community 'Read-Only' as of July 8, 2022

Transition to New TIBCO Community Just Weeks Away

You can still search, review wiki content, and review discussions in read-only mode. Please email community@tibco.com with questions or issues requiring TIBCO review or response.

Call multiple stored procedures in Studio

multiple stored procedures in studio … multiple stored procedures in jaspersoft studio? i can … one or add a temporary SQL in the wizard. DataSet Wizard: Once …
 (69)
1 month 2 weeks ago
votes
answers
views

How to use multiple crosstabs in single jrxml/pdf template, when each crosstabs extending to next page

how to use multiple crosstabsin single jrxml/pdf template … jrxml/pdf template, when each crosstabs extending to next page … want to print a pdf with crosstab which would extend to several …
 (2)
2 months 2 weeks ago
votes
answers
views

Formatting data in columns instead of rows

formatting data incolumns instead of rows … for each data record to be in separatecolumns like my "desired output" … below.   i have tried using crosstab but was not successful.  …
 (4)
5 months 3 weeks ago
votes
answers
views

Fields name in Columns could not be shown in crosstable report

fields name incolumns could not be shownin crosstable report … i created a crosstabin which thecolumns has tow field and one measure … has two field. field names incolumns is not shown …
 (9)
8 months 1 week ago
vote
answers
views

Create multiple rows within a crosstab column

create multiple rows within a crosstabcolumn … it possible to re-split a crosstabcolumn to present a mini table with … table with up to 4 rows and 3 columns?   i need to display the …
 (13)
8 months 2 weeks ago
votes
answers
views

jasperreport 6.10 crosstab remove null row group

jasperreport 6.10 crosstab remove null row group …   in the figure, the right hand … result, i want to show it incrosstab with sex as row and fyear ascolumn, but the 2018 has no record …
 (49)
10 months 4 weeks ago
votes
answer
views

Jasper Report, crosstab manipulation

jasper report, crosstab manipulation … a subreport containing a crosstab. the problem is i'm not sure … quot;codice anomalia" and then the crosstab. so far i created thecrosstab part like this here's the …
 (0)
11 months 2 weeks ago
votes
answers
views

repeating values in columns

repeating values incolumns … from 2 tables with balances in each table.  when i request … times the records are found in the other table and vice …
 (2)
1 year 2 weeks ago
votes
answer
views

How to create a dynamic table from JRTableModelDataSource

template, so i want to save the 'columns' (object's fields' names … fields     private string[] columns;     private string …  private string[][] data; in my java code, i create a …
 (2)
1 year 2 weeks ago
votes
answers
views

Availability Calculation on Simple Crosstab Report

bility calculation on simple crosstab report … quot;sample value" (0 or 100) incolumns and device namein rows. i know there is a lot …
 (2)
1 year 2 months ago
votes
answers
views

How do you auto adjust columns in a crosstab

how do you auto adjust columnsin acrosstab … i have set up a crosstab.  the row is a 'question' … row is a 'question' and the column is a 'person', the measure …
 (3)
1 year 2 months ago
votes
answers
views

[Crosstab] Calculate a median of grades

crosstab] calculate a median of grades … hello, i use a crosstabin which there are : - studentsin row - coursein
 (2)
1 year 2 months ago
votes
answers
views

How to merge multiple identical crosstabCells to one cell

i am using jasper reports crosstab report element. so far i … managed to define row groups, column groups etc. however i am … total, sum dosn't make sense in this case          …
 (11)
1 year 3 months ago
votes
answers
views

For Arabic locale want to display report column direction in RTL or layout mirrored

locale want to display report column directionin rtl or layout mirrored … locale want to display report column directionin rtl or layout as mirrored … a normal report and not a crosstab report. can you please guide …
 (2)
1 year 4 months ago
votes
answers
views

HOW TO DISABLE AUTO TAGGING IN JASPERSOFT CROSSTAB ?

how to disable auto tagging in jaspersoftcrosstab …       1. when using crosstabin jaspersoft all the fields … jaspersoft all the fields under crosstab gets automatically tagged with …
votes
answers
views

How to not show Column Summary and Row Summary as total per default in crosstab?

how to not show column summary and row summary as … summary as total per default incrosstab … summary but initially the crosstab will be shown without total …
 (30)
1 year 4 months ago
votes
answers
views

how to add empty column with background after some specific columns in crosstab

how to add empty column with background after some … background after some specific columnsincrosstab … some requirement but i stuck in some scenarios. how can we …
 (2)
1 year 6 months ago
votes
answers
views

Doubt on crosstab

doubt on crosstabin below example i need red … lined measure tab should be in yellow coluredcolumn 03/10/20 as well as gery …
 (57)
1 year 7 months ago
votes
answers
views

How to make the entire column in a Crosstab the same color??

how to make the entire columnin acrosstab the same color … hi folks: i am working on a crosstab report.  i need to be able … need to be able to have the columns different colors.  right …
votes
answers
views

Expand rows of a crosstab in the dashboard (JRS)

expand rows of a crosstabin the dashboard (jrs … llo, if i create a dashboard in jasperreports server and … jasperreports server and add a crosstab (ad hoc), after saving the …
 (4)
1 year 9 months ago
votes
answers
views

Pages

Feedback
randomness