All Questions related to MongoDB Connector

Failed to read schema document

failed to read schema document … jasperreports library to dynamically generate a .rtf document … the following error when dynamically generating a report.  i …
 (1)
11 years 3 months ago
votes
answers
views

Dynamic destinations in tMap (schema and number)

dynamic destinations in tmapschema and number … noticed i need to specify a schema for input files. also on … specify destinations and their schemas. is there some way to do …
 (3)
11 years 9 months ago
votes
answers
views

Where is your schema language sl?

where is your schema language sl … that where can i see the sl schema of jasperserver. now i am … want to give between date dynamically .   please hepl me   thanks …
 (15)
12 years 9 months ago
votes
answer
views

DATA ADAPTER dynamic

data adapter dynamic … sources have the same data schemas.   i can at run time change …
 (20)
5 years 5 months ago
votes
answers
views

is possible to do auto-guess schema in JaspersoftETL

is possible to do auto-guess schema in jaspersoftetl … tpostgresqlinput_2 component schema needs to bedynamic. so it will change itsschema based on the original …
 (7)
6 years 2 weeks ago
votes
answer
views

Dynamic number of subreports

dynamic number of subreports … my stuff, just an example, schema or design for a *report … problem is now, when generating dynamic data with different msisdn …
votes
answer
views

how to pass the different database schema names to datasource dynamically

pass the different database schema names to datasourcedynamically … manually configured the oracle schema name. for me i don't want … manual configuration of the schema names, because all the development …
 (46)
4 years 9 months ago
votes
answers
views

How to dynamically get the LDAP attributes from the LDAP schema

how to dynamically get the ldap attributes from … attributes from the ldap schema … i would like to read the schema for the same as i have multiple …
 (2)
3 years 1 month ago
votes
answers
views

Dynamic Creation of Report Templates?

dynamic creation of report templates … by: sid eaton - compunuke dynamic creation of report templates … resulting xml would have a schema section that described the …
 (776)
15 years 9 months ago
votes
answers
views

ireport,mysql queries and java

the same within java itself dynamically. i have been thinking that … one can't create columns dynamically without designing on ireport … like profile,describtion,schema etc from the database sample …
 (562)
12 years 1 month ago
votes
answers
views

Sending Email to Dynamic Address(context Variable)

sending email to dynamic address(context variable … component with key;value schema. as a key in every row there …
 (443)
14 years 1 month ago
votes
answer
views

Pass Connection Name as a Parameter

to select my data source dynamically because i need to query different … i need to query different schemas on my oracle database. i … so the report queries one schema or other. without that, i …
 (128)
8 years 10 months ago
votes
answers
views

Dynamic group by at different levels of Aggregation in table dataset

dynamic group by at different levels … sum(b.profit) as profit  from schema.stores a joinschema.sales b on a.store_id=b.store_id  …
 (2)
5 years 3 months ago
votes
answers
views

JasperReports IO - Dynamically Change DataAdaptor

jasperreports io - dynamically change dataadaptor … of databases with the same schema and need to be able to run … reference to dataadapterlocation dynamically? is there a better way to …
 (2)
11 months 1 week ago
votes
answers
views

Multi-tenancy Implementation for olap views

adhoc-reports. can we use dynamicschema processor for this … adhoc-reports. Can we use dynamicschema processor for this …
 (3)
10 years 12 months ago
votes
answer
views

How do we get summary update with filtered members (Jasper OLAP)

use sql view in the cube schema. how do we do itdynamic summary values are very important …
 (4)
6 years 7 months ago
votes
answers
views

API s to update domain designer

existing domain should check the schema and pull out the related … display .to do this kind of dynamic customization we are looking …
 (6)
8 years 6 months ago
votes
answers
views

Use variable/parameter for the color attribute in seriesColor

http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/schema.reference.html#seriescolor … http://community.jaspersoft.com/questions/530690/dynamic-series-color-ba... thanks …
 (2)
9 years 1 month ago
votes
answers
views

Switching A DataSource Based On A User

quot;tutorial" for creating a dynamic datasource switch. i want … xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"      &nbsp … xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframew …
votes
answers
views

How to pass in XML structure via WS API

with the database as the schema is somewhat complex and i … xml data source has to be dynamic in the way that i send the …
 (5)
11 years 3 months ago
votes
answers
views

Pages

Feedback