We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

jasper report passing url param value to input control parameter

irfan.khazi123

Hi i created report using ireport and parameter multi select query. listing all the values in input control parameter in jasper server but my requirment is.

--> I have to pass value through url like this.+ "/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&standAlone=true&_flowId=viewReportFlow&viewReport=true&decorate=no&reportUnit="
                                + res.getUriString()+"&tenantId="+tenantId.getId();
  orange color is my parameter which im passing through server side.

i need to access this url parameter value in jasper server input control parameter query like select from table where id = $p{url value} based on this i need to list the value in multislect query.

please help me for this to achieve.

Thanks and regards,

Irfan k

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having the same problem. My interim resolution was to remove the list control and replace it with a simple string value. That works fine when sending the value as a parameter in the URL, but when I'm prompting the user I really want them to choose from a list.

My list control is fed by a query "SELECT id, name FROM table ORDER BY name;". The list shows the names, but the value is the taken from the chosen "id". Trying to pass one of these ID's in the URL ( e.g. .....&programID=XXX ) doesn't work. What would the URL have to look like to make this work?