We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Jasper server Ad hoc view to have Both Chart and Data table

praveenchandna

Hi

In Jasper server commercial edition, I want to create a new Ad-hoc view , in which I will be having the Chart and then related tabular data to be shown below the chart.

Can I create a Report having both Chart and Table ??

Secondly Can I link two adhoc view or reports , like you can say drill down option i.e when user click into the chart in first report then it would take him to the new report.

Thanks !!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't do this with Ad Hoc View, but you can do some of it with dashboards.  Dashboards got an overhaul in 6.0 and they are much nicer and easier to use.

In a dashboard, you can put a hyperlink on a chart to go to another chart in the repository. 

http://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/tibco-jasperreports-server-user-guide/v610/adding-hyperlink-chart-dashlet

Hi Felix Arya

Yeh that thing I have already done, I have created multi Ad-hoc views and clubbed them into the Dash board.

But the issue is this, we cann't schedule the Dash board and cann't be emailed.

As of now we have our report in which we have predefined reports, in that we have both the Chart and table data in single report. And we have the funcationality of schedule and email those report.

But now we want that Ad-hoc report, and I am analyzing Jasperrepirt server to replace our solution with current fuctinality.

Thanks !!