Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Reset Page no

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite sure you need to create a group based on your id field, then use variable PAGE_NUMBER in one textbox , set evaluation time to now and another variable PAGE_NUMBER in a another textbox and set evaluation time to report. It should work

Thanks for the reply Slis. Actually my exact requirement is metioned below.

For one Parent ID, N no of Child ID’s will be there. So in the main dataset, I have written the query to fetch the parent id. With reference to (main query’s) id , I wrote a sub query by passing Parent id as parameter and it fetches N no of Child ID’s records. I achieved this by created a group for Main query with Group name as Main Header and Sub Header group for Sub query. In the sub query, I have created a list component and it displays the N Child records.

If Child record continues to 3 pages for a single Parent Id, Page no to be displayed as Page 1 of  3, Page 2 of 3 and Page 3 of 3. For the second Parent Id, the page no has to reset like Page 1 of 1. So I have tried the same which was mentioned above but  the result is Page 1 of 1  displayed in all pages. I guess,the reason should be the list. Because the Sub Header group process one time for an id (Parent Id) but its list executes the sub query with reference to the parameter of Parent Id and displays the child records.

So, Kindly help me to resolve the issue.

• 8 months later...