We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Using forecolor for static text causes exception

scott.malinowski

I have a report where the forecolor of one of the static text elements is set to blue. When I try to run the report and generate a PDF in my web app, I get an error. I've tried searching for this but have not found much of anything helpful. I certainly can't be the only one using forecolors. Is there a maven dependency I need?

Thanks in advance for any help. Let me know if you need any more information.

Here is the exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.netbeans.beaninfo.editors.ColorEditor$SuperColor
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRLoader.loadObject(JRLoader.java:258) ~[jasperreports-6.0.0.jar:6.0.0]
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRLoader.loadObject(JRLoader.java:234) ~[jasperreports-6.0.0.jar:6.0.0]
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fill(JasperFillManager.java:647) ~[jasperreports-6.0.0.jar:6.0.0]
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperRunManager.runToPdf(JasperRunManager.java:475) ~[jasperreports-6.0.0.jar:6.0.0]
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperRunManager.runReportToPdf(JasperRunManager.java:884) ~[jasperreports-6.0.0.jar:6.0.0]

Here are the entries in the pom:

<dependency>            <groupId>net.sf.jasperreports</groupId>            <artifactId>jasperreports</artifactId>            <version>${net.sf.jasperreports.version}</version>        </dependency>        <dependency>            <groupId>net.sf.jasperreports</groupId>            <artifactId>jasperreports-fonts</artifactId>            <version>${net.sf.jasperreports-fonts.version}</version>        </dependency>[/code]

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic