We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Multi List of value in the Parameter in sub report using domain in 5.6.1

bini

Hi Experts

Q:create the report that will prompt and when i pass the value it will run for the selected value and then pass this report to main report and should prompt again and run for the selected value and I want to select 2 value from the list to run.

I created a report using domain and the sub report has a filter defined at the query level created the parameter in the report.Now when I run the report its prompting for the value.

FILTERATQUERYLEVEL.PNG.d1368d0d1e8a543679212378d3580e70.PNG

parameter.PNG.43d797c08244f68b136140c87bd660a3.PNG

DEFAULTVALUEEXPRESSION.PNG.35f06f23c101838428fa48e87b21040b.PNG

when I pass the value for the parameter at the query level it is passing the above default expression inside the report after that when I run the report its giving me prompt to enter values but even if I select 1 its running for all 4 values

preview.PNG.e0d67f72f7bcdb45b200d6d3832b8919.PNG

after that i pass this report to main report and in the parameter pass the same default value expressioin

java.util.Arrays.asList(new java.lang.String[] {"RII","RMG","RMO","TAD"})

its giving me this error
error(1).PNG.46b86a2f640cda223be645d62e004392.PNG

if I am running it against db I will pass $X{} inside the query but I am facing lot of issues using domain.

Please help me I know there are lot of experts in the community who can help me out with this problem because I am stuck now........http://community.jaspersoft.com/sites/all/libraries/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/cry_smile.gif

Thanks In advance to any one who can help me out with this problem.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images