Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Websphere War installation

a.bellanda

Hi,

I follow this tutorial.
How can i solve this?

Error Message: javax.servlet.ServletException: Filter [characterEncodingProxyFilter]: could not be initialized
Error Code: 500
Target Servlet: com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.extension.DefaultExtensionProcessor
Error Stack:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'settingsJaxrsService': Injection of resource dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'jacksonMapperProvider' defined in URL [wsjar:file:/home/alessandro/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv02/installedApps/alessandrovmNode01Cell/jasperserver.ear/jasperserver.war/WEB-INF/lib/jasperserver-jax-rs-rest-5.6.1.jar!/com/jaspersoft/jasperserver/jaxrs/common/JacksonMapperProvider.class]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.jaxrs.common.JacksonMapperProvider]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org/codehaus/jackson/map/ObjectMapper.setAnnotationIntrospector(Lorg/codehaus/jackson/map/AnnotationIntrospector;)Lorg/codehaus/jackson/map/ObjectMapper; 

Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I found in pdf install guide. This is when you use Mysql, I am not sure what db you are using though.

7.5.3 Filter Error Using MySQL

The following error could be caused by an incorrect ampersand setting on your data source configuration:

Error 500: Filter [characterEncodingProxyFilter]: cold not be initialized

The data source line needs to have & and not & in order to be evaluated correctly. That is, the URL you

enter in the procedure to define the JDBC data source and expose it through JNDI should look like the

following:

jdbc:mysql://localhost/jasperserver?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

Note the ampersand string is & and not &.