We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Multi-Sheet Excel Export Problems

jkushmerick

Hi,

I have a requirement to create a report using Jaspersoft Studio where the report will have a graph and some graphics on the first sheet and then a table with anywhere from 10 to several thousand rows of data depending on the report parameters. 

I've created 2 individual report files that work as intended, with the first generating a 1-sheet report that shows the graph and the 2nd report showing the table on a single sheet (this is set to ignore pagination so that there aren't breaks between the pages and the table prints on a single sheet in Excel).

The problem is when I try to combine both reports by creating sub-reports inside of a master report, I get 1 Excel sheet for every page... the ignore pagination on the table report is overridden. I've read through multiple forums and examples online, but cannot get this to produce a 2-sheet Excel file with the graph on the 1st sheet and the table (regardless of how many rows the table has) print on the 2nd sheet. It seems that the master report is overridding the sub-reports.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic