We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Bar Chart by Date

mnovosel
Go to solution Solved by mnovosel,

I thought I did this correctly, but the chart comes up with incorrect results.  Here are the details...

Value to display: Count of Y and count of N in the STRING field 'MISSED_SLA_FLAG'

Horizontal Axis: Field 'CYCLE' (it is a Big Decimal but gives the date as YYYYMMDD).

There should be two bars for each CYCLE (day).  Day 20141121 could have 1 for 'N' and 9 for 'Y'.  Those two bars should display together over that date.  Then next to it would be the next day.  Using parameters I will limit the report to just the last 7 days so space should not be a problem.

What I currently have are two variables that I wrote, one to count the Y's and one to count the N's.  The two differen variables look like this:

$V(SLA Count Yes) = $F{IVUSER_IBC_CONFIG_FILE_CONTROLDATA.MISSED_SLA_FLAG} == 'N' ? 1 : 0

$V(SLA Count No) = $F{IVUSER_IBC_CONFIG_FILE_CONTROLDATA.MISSED_SLA_FLAG} == 'Y' ? 1 : 0

The counts in the variables are accurate.  Is it possible to get each of these to display the sum for the day in bar form?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

Figured it out.  In the Series Expression, I set one as "On Time" and one as "Late".  The Category Expression I set to the "Cycle" (date) and converted to string.  The value expression was set for the Yes variable count for one of the bars and then I created another Dataset Item and did the same thing for the 'No' variable.