We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

REST download report

spam_6

Hi,

I'v got application that allow users to generete reports from system. Now it's working by sending request via rest interface, download it (save on user pc) and then open in user web browser. But i would like to change method:  make reqest genereting report  from the system using rest interfece , but open genereted report in user broweser ( i don't what to allow user manually generate report from jasperserver or sending parameters in url - they cannot access to change parameters of reports outside my app).

The problem is in session id. If i send request from the system and try to open report in user web browser i'v got error : invalid session id. It's possible to turn off checking session id when i try to download complete report?

Sorry for my english and thanks for any help.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I solved the problem myself, i edit jasper source code of rest interfece and puting information about uuid and raport in hashmap. When somebody open link with uuid not check in session but in my hashmap. When i finish i'll post my solution - if someone have similar problem.