Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Jaspersoft 5.6 - Subreport error "Repository file resource /subreport could not be loaded"

shenoyvb

Hi,

I am new to jaspersoft and I am using the 5.6 server and studio community edition for development.

I created a Main report and subreport in Studio and set the subreport expression to the subreport path on the server i.e "repo:/Audio/Reports/NPS_subreport" and exported/published both the main report and subreport under the same location on server (/Audio/Reports/...). Also I have parameter used to link main and sub reports. While I run the main report on server with appropriate input parameters, the I am getting the error "Repository file resource /Audio/Reports/NPS_subreport could not be loaded". Can someone please advice. Is it an issue with the 5.6 version OR am i missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Check the log to see whether the file path is correct.

2.I created 2 parameters

SUBREPORT_DIR - (Default Value Experession) -  "repo:/public/My_Domain/Reports/Reports/"

SUBREPORT_EXT - (Default Value Experession) - ".jrxml"

and used this in the "Subreport Expression"  like $P{SUBREPORT_DIR}+"SampleReport"+$P{SUBREPORT_EXT}.It works.

You can make the parameter to popup so that you can enter local values to view in iReports and the defult to be used in Jasper Server.Hope it helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...