Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

How can the jasperjpivot source be downloaded?

ddaly

There has been a pretty serious bug in the community edition of JasperAnalysis apparently since the 5.6 release (a little over a month ago). The bug is described here: http://community.jaspersoft.com/jasperreports-server/issues/3694

It would seem that in order to debug this problem the jasperjpivot source is needed. According to the JasperReports-Server-CP-Source-Build-Guide.pdf, the jasperjpivot source can be obtained from the technical support website. Unfortunately a login is needed for this site which presumably is only available to those with support contracts.

Is the jasperjpivot source available from somewhere else?

Daryl.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did. It seems that the 'src' file there doesn't have source for jpivot. It looks like it only has ji-jpivot-5.1.0.jar. The build guide I referred to also indicates that the jpivot source needs to come from somewhere else (see Appendix A.1 in the build guide).

I agree JPivot is a different project but it seems that Jaspersoft is using a modified version. The jar file is ji-jpivot-5.1.0 and the build guide states: JasperJPivot is adapted from the JPivot open source project. I would be happy to use the standard jpivot but I have been unable to get it to work so far.