Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Jaspersoft Studio: print title as a group header

tadaskrisciunas

Hi,

I have a rather tricky question. There is a report which will later be exported into PDF and CSV formats. Of course, I do not need for any titles/page headers/etc. to appear on the CSV, and I have disabled them by adding the following lines to the source of my report:

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.1" value="title"/><property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.2" value="columnFooter"/><property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.3" value="pageHeader"/><property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.4" value="pageFooter"/><property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.5" value="lastPageFooter"/><property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.csv.exclude.origin.band.6" value="columnHeader"/>[/code]

I need, however, that the title band would always appear together with a certain group header band. If the text in the group header wasn't necessary for the CSV file, or if I didn't need the CSV file, the solution would be obvious: to attach the contents of the title band to the group header band, and/or disable the band from being exported into CSV. But this doesn't work, because I actually need the group header to be visible in the CSV export.

A few hours of trying to figure out a possible solution didn't take me anywhere. Is there any clever hack I don't know of?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic