Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Cannot compile studio reports with HTML5 chart

l.nunes

Hi all.

I have installed JAspersoft Studio Pro 5.6 final on my computer (windows 32 bits version)

When I create a report with a HTML5 chart, I systematically got the following compilation error:

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file:
1. Only a type can be imported. com.jaspersoft.ji.adhoc.service.AdhocEngineServiceImpl resolves to a package
import com.jaspersoft.ji.adhoc.service.AdhocEngineServiceImpl;
       <---------------------------------------------------->
1 errors

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractCompiler.compileReport(JRAbstractCompiler.java:204)

at net.sf.jasperreports.eclipse.builder.JasperReportCompiler.compileReport(JasperReportCompiler.java:172)

at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.view.control.ReportControler.compileJasperDesign(ReportControler.java:394)

at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.view.control.ReportControler.access$14(ReportControler.java:382)

at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.view.control.ReportControler$4.run(ReportControler.java:315)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Is any library missing? (I did not change the preinstalled libraries)

This also happens when trying to preview reports created from ahdoc view from jasperreport server  (also using HTML5 charts)

Can anyone help me on that subject?

Thanks a lot.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

After the error message which you have provided, there will be more lines in the error. Is it something like below.

Caused by: com.jaspersoft.jasperreports.license.LicenseException

If yes, then you have a community version not teh pro version of teh software and HTML charts cant be used. Otherwise, if you have a pro version then the Licence has expired.

Please check the same.

Thanks,

Rajesh Sirsikar

Hi Rajesh

I  installed the jaspersoft 5 days ago so I do not think this is a license issue.

Further more, I copied the entire error message (so no additional lines with the licence exception).

Do you think of any other explaination?

Thanks again.

L.Nunes