Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Security file help

colin.gardner

I am working on creating my first security file and could please use some help. I am using the AdventureWorks sample data set, and created a Domain called 'Internet_Sales'. I am trying to create a row level security file so that the user 'cust1US' who is in the role 'ROLE_CUST1_OPS_US' can only see sales within the United States. I created attributes for the 'cust1US' user so Country Name and the attribute value of 'United States'.  My security file XML is below, but isn't working properly. Could somebody please help me understand why it isn't working?

<securityDefinition xmlns="http://www.jaspersoft.com/2007/SL/XMLSchema" version="1.0" itemGroupDefaultAccess="granted">    <resourceAccessGrants>    <!-- Row level security -->    <!-- What access do roles/users have to the rows in the resource? -->    <resourceAccessGrantList id="sales_join" label="aLabel" resourceId="JoinTree_1">      <resourceAccessGrants>        <!--        This "join" will always be made when a query includes at least 1 item from this        resource, even when the query does not include the related dataSet.        -->        <resourceAccessGrant  id="expense_join_ROLE_CUST1_OPS_US_store_row_grant" ><principalExpression>authentication.getPrincipal().getRoles().any{ it.getRoleName() in ['ROLE_CUST1_OPS_US'] } </principalExpression><filterExpression>customer1_dimgeography.englishcountryregionname == ('United States') <!-- customer1_dimgeography.englishcountryregionname == (groovy('authentication.getPrincipal().getAttributes().find{ it.attrName == "CountryName" }.attrValue')) --></filterExpression></resourceAccessGrant>         </resourceAccessGrants>    </resourceAccessGrantList>      </resourceAccessGrants>    <!-- Column level grants -->   </securityDefinition>[/code]

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic