We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

How to know number of pages of summary band from a servlet

isibenher

I have a problem trying to design a table of contents in my report.

I´m creating a report with JasperReport 5.5.0 which contains 3 subreports and a table of contents in the summary band. In order to implement the table of contents I used the tableofcontents sample in the project.

My problem is that after generating the byte[] through runReportToPdf function (JasperRunManager.runReportToPdf) I´m ordering the byte[] in order to insert the summary band in the second page (using iText library). But the size of my tableofcontents is dinamic, so I can´t know how to get the number of pages that my summary band contains after filling.

I´ll show a part of my code:

PdfReader pdfReader = new PdfReader(pdf);            int numPages = pdfReader.getNumberOfPages();            String s= String.format("%d ,1 - %d", numPages, numPages - nPagSummary);            pdfReader.selectPages(s);            ByteArrayOutputStream arrayBytes = new ByteArrayOutputStream();            PdfStamper stamp = new PdfStamper(pdfReader, arrayBytes);            stamp.close();            arrayBytes.flush();            pdf = arrayBytes.toByteArray();[/code]

I´m getting the byte[] through:

After that I´m ordering my byte[] through;

What I need to know is the nPagSummary parameter to calculate how many pages I need to cut/paste.

I hope I explained well, because my English is limited.

Thank you in advance,

Isidoro.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic