Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

rohit.shinde9690

I'm facing Page break issue with my report.
I migrated report from SQL to MDX and Cube. Page break and one page per sheet property for excel was working fine in SQL report but after migration to MDX it stopped working and all 3 pages coming on single pages and hence excel functionality is also not working.

Then i came to know about property called as net.sf.jasperreports.page.break.no.pagination, i set 'apply' value to this property and now i get following error :

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: Out of range start value -2147483305

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.tabulator.DimensionEntries.getRange(DimensionEntries.java:75)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.tabulator.Tabulator.placeElement(Tabulator.java:143)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.tabulator.Tabulator.layoutElements(Tabulator.java:133)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.tabulator.Tabulator.tabulate(Tabulator.java:84)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.HtmlExporter.exportPage(HtmlExporter.java:641)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.HtmlExporter.exportReportToWriter(HtmlExporter.java:601)

at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.HtmlExporter.exportReport(HtmlExporter.java:397)

Full Error in attached file.

I'm using ireport designer 4.8 and Jasper Server 5.2 community version.

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance. :)

P.S :

Ignore Pagination -  True

Page breaks in the report 

net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.one.page.per.sheet - true

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Fixed this issue by following method:

Changed com.jaspersoft.jasperreports.export.html.type to html in …WEB-INFclassesjasperreports.properties file
Take a look at following link in section 

Enabling the XHTML or HTML Exporters

http://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/jasperreports-server-administration-guide-beta/configuring-jasperreports-library#system-config_3127404271_1074343