Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

sefacan.acar
Go to solution Solved by sefacan.acar,

Hi,

I've created a report which contains two subreports in it .It works as it should be in iReport but when i add this report to JasperServer, it says "Parameter "DATABASE_TIMEZONE" does not exist.". I've searched the topics about the problem and i found this: http://community.jaspersoft.com/questions/526047/databasetimezone . I did things that what lucianc says in the topic but it haven't worked yet.

In JasperServer I added each subreports as resource of mainreport both .jrxml and .jasper files of subreports. In the main report's xml definitions are "<subreportExpression><![CDATA["/root/ipas_bolgestats20130731_subreport2.jasper"]]></subreportExpression>"  like this. First it was written like "$P{SUBREPORTDIR} + "ipas_bolgestats20130731_subreport2.jasper" but none of them have worked yet.

Thx 4 help

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

Hi again,

I solved the problem. In my case i changed the line "<subreportExpression><![CDATA["/root/ipas_bolgestats20130731_subreport2.jasper"]]></subreportExpression>" as "<subreportExpression><![CDATA["repo:ipas_bolgestats20130731_subreport2"]]></subreportExpression>" then it worked.

In this situation the problem is after the change above, if you try to preview the report on iReport it doesn't show anything but in JasperServer the report works perfectly well. I think you should also add subreports as resource of the main report on JasperServer. Thx anyway.

• 4 months later...