Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

In which jar is located com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.ws.scheduling.ReportSchedulerFacade for 4.7.0 ?

dboutin

Hi,

Using webservice I used to call ReportSchedulerFacade in my java webapp in order to get a scheduler to schedule jasper report in a custom web interface with JasperServer 3.5.0 as provided in the samples. Now with JasperServer 4.7.0 this class seems to have disappeared. Do you know if it is already to make this kind of coding with jasper server 4.7.0 ? :

<<
    String username = request.getParameter("username");
       String password = request.getParameter("password");

com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.sample.WSClient client = new com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.sample.WSClient(
               this.getServletContext().getInitParameter("webServiceUrl"),
               username,
               password);

String reportSchedulingWebServiceUrl = getServletContext().getInitParameter("reportSchedulingWebServiceUrl");
       ReportSchedulerFacade reportScheduler = new ReportSchedulerFacade(new URL(reportSchedulingWebServiceUrl),
               username, password); <--- The facade which cannot be found
>>

Regards,

Denis.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking at the documentation of jasper server 4.7.0 it appears that the class has been renamed to :

<<
com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.scheduling.service.ReportSchedulingService
>>

However I don't find any jar to put in my classpath in order to support this class :-(

Regards,

Denis.