We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

DefaultParametersForm.jsp and 4.7

drudini11

We made a copy of DefaultParametersForm.jsp in 4.5 to add some customization to the Input Controls Frame. Upgraded to 4.7 and looks like Jasper completely refactored the code for this DefaultParametersForm.jsp. We are trying to determine where the logic that used to reside within DefaultParametersForm.jsp has moved to so we can look to try and recreate our custom jsp. Does anyine know what file(s) may now contain the code that used to reside with DefaultParametersForm.jsp? Not even sure if it's as simple as the code haveing been migrated to a new location but looking for some direction on this so any feedback would be appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should still be able to use DefaultParametersForm.jsp.  Just take out the default and put in your own JSP.  I am not familiar with what was before, so don't know if your jsp will work directly, or if you need to modify it a little.

Here are some functions that may be useful:

JRS.Controls.getController().getViewModel()

reads IC info from the server and populates the javascript object

var drawControl = function(..) {...}

defines a function which will draw each IC using the default template set (a template for each IC type)

I would be very interested in exactly what you think would be helpful to know to write input controls, because I am wrapping up the documentation for them this week!