We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Strange error, need help

ideni

Hi,

i've got a java swing project wich uses JasperReports to generate contract reports. Everything works fine. So far so good.

Now i need to adjust the report that way, that i need to put in a horizontal line and place all elements underneeth the line 5 pixels lower. That's pretty easy ..... i thought.

So after i made theses adjustments, i faced a problem that i can't compile the report anymore. So i deleted the report file, and replaced it with that one from the backup. Than tried to compile and it worked. After i've tried some time, i adjusted the report file from the backup by placing a space. After that i deleted the space again and saved the file. So the file is the same as that one from the backup. But as i thought, i can't compile the report anyway.

I always get following error:

compileJasperReports:
         [jrc] Compiling 2 report design files.
         [jrc] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.CompilationResult.getErrors()[Lorg/eclipse/jdt/core/compiler/IProblem;
         [jrc]     at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRJdtCompiler$2.acceptResult(JRJdtCompiler.java:418)
         [jrc]     at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:478)
         [jrc]     at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRJdtCompiler.compileUnits(JRJdtCompiler.java:191)
         [jrc]     at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractCompiler.compileReport(JRAbstractCompiler.java:190)
         [jrc]     at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRDefaultCompiler.compileReport(JRDefaultCompiler.java:105)
         [jrc]     at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:128)
         [jrc]     at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:110)
         [jrc]     at net.sf.jasperreports.ant.JRAntCompileTask.compile(JRAntCompileTask.java:413)
         [jrc]     at net.sf.jasperreports.ant.JRAntCompileTask.execute(JRAntCompileTask.java:259)
         [jrc]     at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
         [jrc]     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor82.invoke(Unknown Source)
         [jrc]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
         [jrc]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
         [jrc]     at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
         [jrc]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
         [jrc]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:390)
         [jrc]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:411)
         [jrc]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1399)
         [jrc]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1368)
         [jrc]     at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
         [jrc]     at org.eclipse.ant.internal.core.ant.EclipseDefaultExecutor.executeTargets(EclipseDefaultExecutor.java:32)
         [jrc]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1251)
         [jrc]     at org.eclipse.ant.internal.core.ant.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:665)
         [jrc]     at org.eclipse.ant.internal.core.ant.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:498)
         [jrc]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
         [jrc]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
         [jrc]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
         [jrc]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
         [jrc]     at org.eclipse.ant.core.AntRunner.run(AntRunner.java:378)
         [jrc]     at org.eclipse.ant.internal.launching.launchConfigurations.AntLaunchDelegate$1.run(AntLaunchDelegate.java:298)
         [jrc]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
File : D:\Entwicklung\BP\ContractDB\res\ContractReport.jrxml ...

BUILD FAILED
D:\Entwicklung\BP\ContractDB\build.xml:50: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.CompilationResult.getErrors()[Lorg/eclipse/jdt/core/compiler/IProblem;

Has anyone an idea?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic