Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Hyperlink in crosstab

ADR707

Hi..

I'm facing an issue while passing a parameter of collection type from a crosstab element in ireports.

A field in crosstab is used as a hyperlink to pass few parameters to the other report. The parameters are of String, Date and one is of Collection type. All the parameters other than the collection type are passed to the new report successfully; but the parameter of collection type is always send as blank and all the data from this parameter gets lost in transit. I am not able to solve this issue.

Can anyone help me out with solving this..

Thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

You need to convert your collection to a String.

1. Simply convert the collection to a string in your main report for another parameter in the default expression. ($P{ParameterName}.toString())

2. In the hyperlink, send this to the collection in the drill-down page. And choose the parameter class of java.lang.String.

3. Then if your Hyperlink links to another report you shouldn't need to make any changes to the drilldown report - it will accept the string value into the collection, and it should seems to run just fine.

Let me know if it helps and if not what is the version of iReport you're using?

Regards,

Raphael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

I want use hyperlink in my crosstab mesure cell. when i am clicking the value it should call details report with corrosponding value. but i am getting error when i am trying to add parameters in main report saya filed is not found.

can some body help me how to create hyperlink in crosstab.

• 6 years later...